I have two drawers of assorted junk jewelry which include bits and pieces I found at my grandmother’s, things friends gave me, and precious items from my teenage purchases. Here is the first piece I’ve pulled together from: an eyeglass holder, a broken bracelet, a broken necklace, and a single ear clip.
- Replaced the eyeglass holder finding with the bracelet clasp
- Swapped out some of the charms missing a bead on the bracelet bit
- Attached the bracelet bit to the eyeglass holder/necklace
- Removed the clip from the ear ring and jerry-rigged the piece to the necklace
- Attached the gold chain to the ear clip and the clasp